I used my "framed" pun too early

Like a rookie, I used my "framed" pun when the frames were delivered, and I'm far too classy to reuse a pun. 


I also used my "erected" pun on the fence. A novice move that I bitterly regret now. 

Anyhoo, thanks to my local spy, frames are going up. 


All together now; "Thank you local spy". Good. 

It's amazing to see the rooms taking shape. Thankfully they don't look as small as they did when it was just the slab. 3D, yo. 

I can't see any provision for the floor drains so, like a handsome fly in the ointment, I've set the PM on figuring that out. Better now than later, I guess. 


There should be a floor drain in the middle of the floor. But no hole. I'm not a plumber, but I'd have thought a drain needed a hole. 

I know, I'm being that guy. But we wanted the floor drains and they agreed it's much better to fix now than when more work has been done. 

Or they were humouring me. Whatever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delays plague Chez Bland Designs

Bonus blog! So close you can taste it

We’re bringing splashyback